FOR JOB SEEKERS
- The job seeker must update his account at least every six month.
- When registered, the job seeker accepts to receive informative emails.
- A JobSeeker should not post his/her CV twice, or have more than one account. He/She can update his/her account anytime. Careermv.com reserves the right to deactivate such accounts, should there be any abuse.
- Careermv.com reserves the right to make checks on a job seeker’s account – to verify whether truthful information was given.
- Careermv.com reserves the right to deactivate any job seeker’s account.
- All job offers from registered companies of careermv.com remains free for the candidates except for recruitment agencies which will apply their own term & conditions.
- A job seeker is advised to update his/her CVs regularly to maximize his/her chances of employers being interested in his/her profile.
- Careemv.com can release the Job seeker’s resume to third parties through the use of the Careermv.com’s CV search engine or any other means. Careermv.com will not be responsible or held liable in any way if any Employer should use the Job seeker’s personal data for any other use other than for obtaining potential employees only. Job seeker accept that personal data given to Employers or other users are given entirely at their own risk.
- Employers will be entitled to use Careermv.com to advertise job vacancies and/or create a company profile page on the company’s website for a predetermined period following agreement of a predetermined service.
- Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or webpage. Careermv.com reserves the right to edit any advertisement or web page as it sees fit. The Company reserves the right to change the service fee and institute new charges or fees, as it deems appropriate. In the event that any Employer should fail to pay the Service Fee or any other fees or charges due to Careermv.com, the Careermv.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Employer’s web page or advertisement, without prior notice to the Employer and further, without prejudice to all other rights and remedies.
- Employers will also be entitled to access Careermv.com Job seeker’s Database but agree that all information obtained will only be used for the purpose of obtaining potential employees and that Careermv.com is not responsible of the truthfulness of the said information.